Re: How to upload tarball to pkg-games.alioth.debian.org.

	Hi!

* Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se> [2010-02-25 20:38:55 CET]:
> I was hoping to get a hint for using a single scp command
> into the final location, instead of the hand-crafted
> three-step-jump "scp + ssh + mv" that I had to invent.

 But you gave that yourself? Just put it together. :)

,-------------------------> quote <-------------------------
| I just did it manually by uploading the tarball to my Alioth
| account, then logging in at 'svn.debian.org' and then with both
| hands moving the tarball to
|
|     ../../groups/pkg-games/htdocs/tarballs/
`-------------------------> quote <-------------------------

 What hinders you instead of "scp foo.tar.gz alioth.debian.org:" to
append the path to the host, like in "scp foo.tar.gz
alioth.debian.org:../../groups/pkg-games/htdocs/tarballs/"?

 Additionally, please don't forget to remove the tarballs again after
you uploaded the package into the archive - storing in the tarballs
directory only makes sense for tarballs that require repacking anyway,
others that are taken unmodified from upstream don't need the staging
area in the tarballs section.

 Have fun!
Rhonda