Re: Sorting out the Quake2 situation

Am Sonntag, den 15.11.2009, 19:33 +0000 schrieb Julian Mehnle:
> TIA and let's try to crack this nut! :-)
Is the Quake 2 security issue solved? In network mode the client fetches
precompiled shared objects from the server and executes them. As long as
this issue isn't solved I strongly suggest to not include it in Debian
at all or ship it without network support.

Maybe the issue is solved, I haven't had a look at Quake2 for years ;)

Cheers - Fuddl