Re: spring packages

  Hello,

  I'm just reacting on one point that caught my attention -- I don't
have time for more now.

On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Marco Amadori <marco.amadori@gmail.com> wrote:
>> There are a number of lintian complaints:
>
>> P: spring source: source-contains-prebuilt-windows-binary
>> installer/nsis_plugins/inetc.dll
>> P: spring source: source-contains-prebuilt-windows-binary
>> installer/nsis_plugins/FindProcDLL.dll
>> P: spring source: source-contains-prebuilt-windows-binary installer/7za.exe
>> P: spring source: source-contains-prebuilt-windows-binary
>>  installer/dos2unix.exe
>
> Shall I strip them from the sources and create a new stripped .orig.tar.gz ?

  Unless I'm very much mistaken, at least some of the windows binaries
here are sourceless (I hope the source code for 7za is not in spring).
These *must* be removed -- else it may be not distributable at all,
depending on the licenses of the executables.

  Cheers,

      Vincent