[NM] Advocating Christoph Egger

Hi,

when building up a list of people to contact in order to get your
thoughts about Christoph (as previous sponsors), it looked like I was
better off mailing -games directly. :)

So, people, if you want to say some nice things about Christoph to
FrontDesk/DAM's attention, please mail me (directly, not through the
list only, please!) back soon, I shall send my AM report in a few
hours/days, depending on your feedback and my free time.

Gonéri, as his advocate, you already did, no need to do that again. :)

Mraw,
KiBi.