Re: supertux

Hi!

* Christoph Egger <debian@christoph-egger.org> [090830 23:28]:

> 	The package was imported into SVN including all the experimental
> upload and the package in experimental still is considered unstable
> upstream.

I played the experimental supertux completly thought and can't remember
anything breaking till I got to the big fat warning, that everything
beyond that point might not work.  So I don't consider it a problem to
have the "unstable" release uploaded.  Maybe add a hint, that some later
levels might not work to the package description?

Best Regards,
  Alexander