Re: DebConf9 - Debian Gamest Team BoF minutes

2009/8/4 Barry deFreese <bdefreese@verizon.net>:

> Are we talking about removals or orphans?  I'm still of the opinion that if
> it's a game and we are the "Games Team" we should take care of them (or RM:
> them).  But my opinion seems to be worthless. :)

I totally agree with you, Barry. I already said it in the BoF in
DebConf 9. It should be us who took care of them or decided to drop
them. I don't think we should be giving them to QA just because we
don't think they're worth it. If they deserve to be in Debian, I guess
it's the Games Team's task to take care of them, not QA. I'm against
us orphaning games. RFA or RM is OK though. That's my opinion at
least.

Greetings,
Miry