Re: DebConf9 - Debian Gamest Team BoF minutes

2009/8/4 Jon Dowland <jon+debian-devel-games@alcopop.org>
On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:52:46AM +0200, Gonéri Le Bouder wrote:
> To identify the package that need to be RFA, I suggest everybody to put his
> name on the front of the game he really cares (not like the Uploaders
> fields).
>
>  http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Draft/GameList

Please note that I am unable to do this for the packages I care about (deutex,
prboom, chocolate-doom, game-data-packager, games-thumbnails, freedoom,
I've probably forgot some) right now as I am having trouble accessing the wiki
(not getting reset password mails)

According to the list on the wiki, this the current list of games we'll drop. If you disagree, please react :).

3dchess
amphetamine
attal
burgerspace