Re: CRRCSim and Avl

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 8:19 AM, Loïc Fejoz <loic@fejoz.net> wrote:

> I hope their won't be to much mistakes in packaging.

 plib1.8.4-dev package does not exist. crrcsim should build-depends on
libplib-dev(>=1.8.4).

 I've also noticed duplicated entries on the airplane selection
dialog, models are shown twice, one time pointing to a full path and
another pointing to a relative one.

 I've built and run the game successfully in amd64 and i386 boxes and
it's really enjoyable. I'd love to see it in debian soon :)

 Regards.

--
---
Carlos Galisteo <cgalisteo AT k-rolus.net>