Re: CRRCSim and Avl

Miriam Ruiz a écrit :
2009/5/21 Loïc Fejoz <loic@fejoz.net>:
Hello,

Hi :)

I have package an aero-modelling flight simulator called CRRCSim. Its
aims is mainly to train yourself before going on the field. The flight
dynamic is quiet realistic.

There no such software yet in Debian. I known only one other such free
software.

Quick links:

http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=crrcsim
dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/contrib/c/crrcsim/crrcsim_0.9.10-3.dsc

I'm having an overview look at it, just a quick starting question, Why
is it in contrib?

Greetings,
Miry

Miriam Ruiz a écrit :
> 2009/5/21 Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com>:
>> 2009/5/21 Loïc Fejoz <loic@fejoz.net>:
>>> Hello,
>> Hi :)
>>
>>> I have package an aero-modelling flight simulator called CRRCSim. Its
>>> aims is mainly to train yourself before going on the field. The flight
>>> dynamic is quiet realistic.
>
> debian/copyright seems to be incomplete (copyright statements missing
> at least) and also slightly wrong, the program seems to be GPL v2
> strict, not GPL v2 or above.
>
> Greetings,
> Miry

Hi,

Many thanks for investigating!

It is in contrib just because it is a mistake... ;-) (real fact is historical reason).
I will investigate the copyright.

I hope their won't be to much mistakes in packaging.

--
regards,
Loïc Fejoz