CRRCSim and Avl

Hello,

I have package an aero-modelling flight simulator called CRRCSim. Its
aims is mainly to train yourself before going on the field. The flight
dynamic is quiet realistic.

There no such software yet in Debian. I known only one other such free
software.

I have uploaded the package on mentors.d.n but got no answer since a
long time... :-D
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/maintainer-packages?action=details;package=crrcsim

Is there someone willing to sponsor it ? I should probably begin the
developer process too...

Package: crrcsim
Section: contrib/games
Installed-Size: 15007
Maintainer: Aeromodelling maintainers team
<aeromodelling-maintainers@lists.launchpad.net>
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.9.10-3
Depends: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~), libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1), libgl1-mesa-glx |
libgl1, libglu1-mesa | libglu1, libjpeg62, libportaudio2,
libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1), libstdc++6 (>= 4.2.1), plib1.8.4c2 (>=
1.8.4-9)
 Crrcsim is an aeromodelling simulator. Using it, you can learn how to
fly model aircraft, test new aircraft designs, and improve your skills
by practicing on your computer.
Homepage: http://crrcsim.berlios.de

PS : Please CC me.

--