Symbol oddness

Hi!

	While continuing the Debian packaging I took over from Raphael
Geissert I discovered that irrlicht seems to expose a rather unstable
public interface differing between mainline i386 Debian, mainline i386
Ubuntu and lpia Ubuntu (netbook variant). In some non-obvious way. The
diffs are at the end of the Ubuntu buildlogs [0], [1]. This made us
wonder if there are any problems in Irrlicht's public ABI.

Regards

	Christoph

[0] x86 http://launchpadlibrarian.net/26240384/buildlog_ubuntu-intrepid-i386.irrlicht_1.5%2Brepack1-0~ppa1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz
[1] lpia (x86 variant) http://launchpadlibrarian.net/26590179/buildlog_ubuntu-intrepid-lpia.irrlicht_1.5%2Brepack1-0~ppa1_FAILEDTOBUILD.txt.gz
--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :

http://www.christoph-egger.org/