biniax2 new release

Hi all,

The biniax2 author just notified me of a new release:

There is a new release of the game - 1.30.
What's new:
- Touch-screen support is added. For the future ports for S60-Touch,
Maemo, iPhone, etc;
- Save/Load game and Hall Of Fame files are independant now from
endian/alignment of the machine. I decide to keep file compatibility
with Win32 version, if you decide to keep save/load functions from
Debian port of 1.20 it's OK as the game struct is not changed;
- Sound initialization is fixed;
- Data is changed (music resampled, sound effects file format fixed,
graphics slightly changed due to touch-support);
Best Regards

The new version is available here:

http://biniax.com/download2.html

--