Area2048 in Debian: Question

Hi,

My name is Miriam Ruiz, I'm a Debian Developer (Debian is the most
important community-driven Linux distribution), and we're finishing
the Debian package for your game area2048, which I like a lot. I've
made a man page with some information about the game, which I'm
attaching to this mail in case you're interested in it.

Before uploading the game to Debian, I wanted to be sure that it's OK
with you, and also to get some information about whether you own the
copytight of the music and sounds used in the game, or if you have
picked them from somewhere else, and if they're released under the
same license as the program.

I'm CC'ing the mailing list of the Debian Games Team to keep them informed too.

Greetings and lots of thanks,
Miry