game-data-packager: quake-package & CDBS-like support

Hello Jon, hello everyone.

A couple of months ago, I cooked up a quake-package[1] equivalent to the
venerable doom-package.  (I don't really love Quake that much, but I've
already got a QuakeForge package I can't bring myself to abandon, so
this seemed like a natural thing to do.)  I figured you might be
interested in drawing from it to add Quake support to
game-data-packager.

  [1] <http://git.fbriere.net/debian/quake-package.git/>

In working on that package, I found myself unsatisfied with the method
that game-data-packager uses to build its own packages.  Being quite
fond of CDBS, I came up with a CDBS-like mechanism to take care of all
the boring chores required to build those packages.  Basically,
game-package.mk[2] does a similar work to that of the basic debhelper
commands (e.g. dh_install*).  All that's left for me to do is list my
packages in debian/packages.games, create the appropriate debhelper
files, and handle the exceptions in debian/rules.

  [2] <http://git.fbriere.net/?p=debian/quake-package.git;a=blob;f=game-package.mk;hb=HEAD>

As you can see, debian/rules[3] doesn't need to do much; it would be
almost empty were it not for the current lack of dh_menu and dh_link
support.

  [3] <http://git.fbriere.net/?p=debian/quake-package.git;a=blob;f=debian/rules;hb=HEAD>

If there's any interest, I'd be glad to properly document everything,
and maybe tweak a couple of things while I'm at it.  (The duplication of
debhelper code is something I'd like to remove.)  Since I know that
sometimes the mere mention of CDBS can trigger strong reactions, I take
the precaution of asking first, in case this is something you'd rather
not touch with a ten-foot pole.

--
(It is an old Debian tradition to leave at least twice a year ...)
		-- Sven Rudolph