Betreff: Re: Status of island-track copyright
Datum: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:29:49 -0500
Von: M Gagnon <auria.mg@gmail.com>
An: Christoph Egger <christoph@debian-community.org>,  Joerg Henrichs
<joerg@luding.org>, Constantin Pelikan <constantin.pelikan@rub.de>
Referenzen: <[🔎] 20771169.1425851233283122616.JavaMail.servlet@kundenserver>
<[🔎] 4983222A.8070809@debian-community.org>

Hi,

I got an answer from the Image*After folks.

"The only thing we do not allow at the moment is using our images to
start or use them in an image gallery like our own.
Any other way is allowed."

So my intepretation was correct, not only printed works are acceptable.
He said the license on their website would be updated to be clearer. I
guess this should fix this issue.

-- Auria

--
/"\  ASCII Ribbon : GPG-Key ID: 0x0372275D
\ /    Campaign   :

http://www.christoph-egger.org/