Re: A few questions about contibuting to Debian Games Team (was Re: Desmume 0.9)

  Hello,

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Loïc Martin <loic.martin3@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2. It was pure serendipity for me to notice it on
> http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/PET/pet.cgi - is there a
> bigger place in Debian to check for all those kind of proposed packages
> waiting for inclusion (since other programs I'm interested in are not
> maintained by the Debian Games Team, e-uae in particular)?

 A bit orthogonal to what Paul said, you can look in the NEW queue for
packages uploaded for the first time but not accepted yet:

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

  I don't have much to add, though.

  Cheers,

      Vincent