Introducing lure-of-the-temptress (and myself)

Hello,

As some of you already know, I've recently joined the games team.
My first game-related packaging is lure-of-the-temptress (RFP: #478543),
which is in SVN now.

It is a game developed by Revolution Software Ltd, [1] and was released
as freeware. Its download site is maintained by ScummVM team. [2]
Its license is as same as beneath-a-steel-sky. You can see the full
licence text here. [3]

It is "Preferred source of modification", [4], [5] but contains
some commercial Inc. logos. [6]

Currently we have no suitable editor to remove those logos, so this game
has to be in non-free segment. Discussions on debian-legal mailing list
are listed in References. [7], [8], [9], [10], [11], [12], [13], [14]

I will be happy if someone keep working on lure-of-the-temptress.
However, I personal do not want to maintain non-free packages, so I
stopped commit to it.

The 1.1~dfsg tarball [15] of lure-of-the-temptress contains uncompressed
upstream source data without DOS executables lure.exe.

I am not an experienced programer. I can do packaging, wiki editing,
debtags editing (I have contributed a little on these 3 things.)
I can also do some easy bug-fixing. (I have not fixed anything yet
related with games team.)

I am working on CEL (ITP: #282666) recently. It is something like a game
engine. I will introduce it once I commit a working deb-src to SVN.

Kind regards
 Wen-Yen Chuang