Re: RFR: Inc. logo in game data

Le samedi 03 mai 2008 à 17:43 +0800, Wen-Yen Chuang a écrit :
> He thinks that those games should to be put in non-free, unless we can
> remove those logos. [2]
>
> It is OK for me to pack a non-free package, but it is hard to find a
> sponsor for non-free packages.

The license doesn’t seem to prevent removal of the logos.
        4) You may modify the game as you wish.  You may also distribute modified
         versions under the terms set forth in this license, but with the additional
         requirement that the work is marked with a prominent notice which states that
         it is a modified version.

You shouldn’t have any trouble removing them if you add such a notice as
replacement.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.