Re: Ogre in trunk?

On Friday 29 February 2008 4:17:29 am Ivan Vucica wrote:
> On Friday 29 February 2008, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > looks like the situation of ogre in trunk is a bit messy since:
> > ,----
> >
> > | kibi@waity:~/pkg-games.svn/ogre$ rmadison -s unstable ogre
> > |       ogre | 1.4.6.dfsg1-1 |      unstable | source
> > | kibi@waity:~/pkg-games.svn/ogre$ dpkg-parsechangelog | grep ^Version:
> > | Version: 1.4.6.dfsg1-1~unreleased2
> >
> > `----
> >
> > It would be nice if that could be solved, as well as the FTBFS with
> > gcc-4.3.
> >
> > TIA. Cheers,
>
> Speaking of Ogre, is there anyone working with PythonOgre and intending to
> package it?
>
> AFAIK a new release of PyO is due in a few days, and well ... the boss I'm
> working for is forcing himself and me to use Windows until a new release is
> done :)
>
> And even then it won't be packaged for Debian. So, is someone going to work
> on PythonOgre package? Or should we __try__ to pack it up?
>
> --
> Ivan Vucica

OK. I fixed the problem with the svn version of ogre. About python-ogre, you
might want to ask this in one of the Debian Python teams or submit an RFP for
python-ogre.

In case anyone is interested, the source can be obtained from revision 557 of
their SVN. Go to http://wiki.python-ogre.org/index.php/LinuxBuildV2 for more
information.

Andres