clanbomber and clanlib

Hi folks,

clanbomber is the last package building with the current clanlib. I'd like to do something about that so we can get clanlib 0.8 in since there are at least now 3 people requesting it.

clanbomber2 is more maintained and is a port of clanbomber using directfb. However, there is the rub. It doesn't "just work" because of directfb.

I have a package built for clanbomber2 but does it make sense to go with the directfb version? In this case I would upload clanbomber2 and request removal of clanbomber.

Anyone have any thoughts/opinions/suggestions??

Martin,

I've copied you since you were the previous maintainer of clanbomber.

Thanks!

Barry deFreese