Re: Ogre in trunk?

On Friday 29 February 2008, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Hi,
>
> looks like the situation of ogre in trunk is a bit messy since:
> ,----
>
> | kibi@waity:~/pkg-games.svn/ogre$ rmadison -s unstable ogre
> |       ogre | 1.4.6.dfsg1-1 |      unstable | source
> | kibi@waity:~/pkg-games.svn/ogre$ dpkg-parsechangelog | grep ^Version:
> | Version: 1.4.6.dfsg1-1~unreleased2
>
> `----
>
> It would be nice if that could be solved, as well as the FTBFS with
> gcc-4.3.
>
> TIA. Cheers,

Speaking of Ogre, is there anyone working with PythonOgre and intending to
package it?

AFAIK a new release of PyO is due in a few days, and well ... the boss I'm
working for is forcing himself and me to use Windows until a new release is
done :)

And even then it won't be packaged for Debian. So, is someone going to work on
PythonOgre package? Or should we __try__ to pack it up?

--
Ivan Vucica