packaging sfxr

Hi,

When I noticed the talk about sfxr here on the list I immediately hot off my ass and started packaging it for Fedora.

So here are some things for anyone doing a Debian package:
1) upstream has made a new tarbal (a zip actually) which now includes license
   info
2) there is a bug which can cause quite a large delay between clicking a button
   and hearing the sound, the Fedora package (see below) has a patch for this/
3) I've created a .desktop file and an icon for it, again see package
4) The Fedora package also includes a patch to add a window icon

The Fedora package is here:
http://people.atrpms.net/~hdegoede/sfxr-1.0-1.fc10.src.rpm

Regards,

Hans

p.s.

I'm working with upstream on doing a new release with all these improvements in.