Re: SFML -- do we want to have libSOIL extern?

Paul Wise schrieb:
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 12:24 AM, Christoph Egger
> <Christoph.Egger@gmx.de> wrote:
>
>> They are both separate projects (http://nothings.org/stb_vorbis/ +
>> http://lonesock.net/soil.html) which are developed independently from
>> SFML by different people. SFML only uses these libs.
>
> In that case I'd say they should both be packaged separately from SFML
> and SFML encouraged to remove them from the upstream tarball.

OK so if there is no protest I'll get this libSOIL thing separated (I
have some package nearly upload-able) and will have a look at stb_vorbis
-- however this one is distributed as an single *.c file without build
system so this might be some work.

Thanks

  Christoph

--