SFML -- do we want to have libSOIL extern?

Hi

When I first packaged libsfml I noticed there are quite a lot
convenience copies of different libraries included. I removed everything
available as Debian packages (e.g. zlib, libpng, ...) but left in 2
rather small libraries that are (as of now) not part of Debian.

I also filled #482293 (RFP) for one of the libraries which is indeed
suitable for use as an external lib -- it provides an makefile building
(with small modifications) *.so.* s. I have now SFML + extra libSOIL
working. Do we want to have it done this way (long term -- this is
surely not suitable for lenny)? Should I inject libsoil into Games/GIT ?

Pro:
 * No internal convenience libraries

Con:
 * libSOIL is only used by SFML

The other lib (stb_vorbis) is really small (1 source + 1 header) and IMO
it is not so much of an problem to have this intern but I can have a
look at it if you think it beneficial.

Regards

  Christoph

--