Re: RFS: projectl

  Hello !

Peter De Wachter wrote:
>>   * second, I find that urgency=high is slightly exaggerated as it
>> does not fix a RC bug. However, given that it is a security fix and
>> that we're going to freeze (YES !) next week, I'll agree.
>
> The testing security team requested urgency=high uploads for issues
> affecting testing in their most recent "Bits from" mail.

  Thanks for the info - one more I've missed on DDA recently...

  The package is on its way. Make sure you tag the SVN.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

The moon was high now, in a sky as black as a cup of coffee that
wasn't very black at all.
 -- Terry Pratchet, Men at arms

Vincent, listening to Born In The 50s (The Police)