Re: RFS: projectl

  Hello,

Peter De Wachter wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 23:10:42 +0200
> Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@debian.org> wrote:
>> Peter De Wachter wrote:
>>> I'm looking for a sponsor for projectl:
>>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/projectl/projectl_1.001.dfsg1-2.dsc
>>   Hmmm... Why does the .orig differ from the one currently in
>> debian ???
>
> I uploaded a fixed package, same URL.

  Fine, let me have a go, then:

  * first, there is a modification to the already-uploaded -1 changelog:

 projectl (1.001.dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=low

   * Thanks to Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp>
     and to è§<92>ç<94>°æ<85><8E>ä¸<80> <tsuno@ngy.1st.ne.jp> for their
help translating the
     license text.
-  * Added XS-DM-Upload-Allowed tag to control to allow uploads from Debian
+  * Added DM-Upload-Allowed tag to control to allow uploads from Debian
     Maintainers.

   [ Barry deFreese ]

  This should never be the case. Please revert that and add a new entry
in the -2 changelog.

  * second, I find that urgency=high is slightly exaggerated as it does
not fix a RC bug. However, given that it is a security fix and that
we're going to freeze (YES !) next week, I'll agree.

  Fix that, and I'll upload it.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

Au royaume des aveugles, il y a des borgnes à ne pas dépasser.
  -- Soeur Marie-Thérèse des Batignoles (Maëster)

Vincent, listening to Freedom (Rage Against the Machine)