Re: RFS: projectl

On Sat, 19 Jul 2008 23:10:42 +0200
Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@debian.org> wrote:

>   Hello,
>
> Peter De Wachter wrote:
> > I'm looking for a sponsor for projectl:
> > http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/projectl/projectl_1.001.dfsg1-2.dsc
>
>   Hmmm... Why does the .orig differ from the one currently in
> debian ???

I uploaded a fixed package, same URL.

I think I figured out what went wrong. ProjectL was originally
imported with sound intact (but with some other stuff removed, so the
tarball still got a "dfsg" suffix). I guess I tried out the game at this
point. A few months later a new tarball was uploaded with the same name
but without the sound files. svn-buildpackage never noticed that,
and used my outdated local copy.

--
Peter De Wachter