Re: supertux 0.1.3-1.2 MIGRATED to testing

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 16:00, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:

> Well, I'm pretty sure supertux has _very_ little to do with your TTYs.
> And if the display gets messed up this way, that might be totally
> unrelated to supertux anyway. That's why that doesn't qualify as a
> blocker to me. Anyway, I don't really care whether to push supertux 0.3
> to unstable or not, I was just trying to remind people that it exists in
> experimental; and I'm just fighting bogus arguments here.

It has to with it inasmuch that the program manages to crash whatever
portion of the display stack has been dying in those cases. This
should not happen, agreed. Still, _something_ is wrong and the root
cause lies (lay?) with supertux.

> But without any bugreports, that's hard to tell.

See my last message.

/me would suggest we don't drag this on idefinitely, let's keep it
friendly :)
Richard