Re: supertux 0.1.3-1.2 MIGRATED to testing

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 01:29, Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> wrote:

> I read the list, no need to Cc me.

Sorry, the list mail handling of GMail fails and this list is not set up to
munge reply-to. Removed you, but can't promise anything for the
future.

> Did I miss some bugreports? What do you call "crashing whole systems"?
> If you mean X, that's a bug in X (itself or mesa).

At least the version in Ubuntu did mess up the computer for several people
I have talked to over time. Getting good bug reports from them is pretty much
impossible, of course.
I realized I did not file a bug against Ubuntu with the one bug I can reproduce
reliably, namely jumping against an info block messes up the graphics so
badly, the only thing left to do is to restart the box as even the TTYs are not
accessible/readable any more. I agree that this is not only a supertux issue,
but still a program should not cause this, no matter what the safeguards are
in place on the outside.
As the PC which has this problem is at my parents, it can not say when I
will be able to create a report (or, in all honesty, if I manage to think of it,
then).

Meow,
Richard