Re: Kenta Cho games

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:07, Richard Hartmann
<richih.mailinglist@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can't confirm this for 0.11.dfsg1-4, the enemies move around, increase in
> count every time I collect gold and appear to become harder with each level.

Aaaaand if I would stop to think before hitting send:

Shirakawasuna: Do I understand correctly that without our patches, a7xpg
works as expected but with them applied, it does not? In that case, could
you try and figure out what patch is causing this? Even if Debian is not
affected, it might be a good idea to know what causes this.

Also, are you using other patches besides the Debian ones? What
happens if you only apply the Debian ones?

Richard