Package overview package

Hi,

I noticed the Debian Perl Group has a nice package overview page [1] and
think it would be nice if we also use this script.  This makes updating
the sponsoring queue [2] unnecessary, at least for packages kept in SVN.

Sadly the script does only support SVN for now, I have not looked how
much work is required to support Git.

If we want to use it, we should also adopt marking packages as
unreleased in the changelog (which is helpful anyway) and *not* add an
empty changelog entry after upload (--svn-noautodch).

Regards,
Ansgar

[1] http://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/qareport.cgi
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

--
PGP: 1024D/595FAD19  739E 2D09 0969 BEA9 9797  B055 DDB0 2FF7 595F AD19