Re: Need to reach a decision on how to handle the git repository

Evgeni Golov wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:02:34 +0200 Miriam Ruiz wrote:
>> 2) Store the whole source there, using pristine-tar, and use git at
>> its full power

There is another problem:
CEL did not use the "pristine-tar" option.
After the decision is making, we should
[1] fix the wiki page about pristine-tar
[2] convert those git data to meet the decision.
    (make CEL in git to use "pristine-tar", for example.)

> Mh, I would go for 2, as we have the tools needed (git-bp cannot handle

I would also go for 2 (Store the whole source there,
using pristine-tar).

>> I want to get a final decision about that before the end of next week.
>> could that be?

You got my $0.02.

Kind regards
 Wen-Yen Chuang (caleb)

--
My GPG key is signed by Debian Developer Masayuki Hatta.