Is this a bug?

I may be missing something here, but it looks like 0verkill can only be
played online as a multiplayer game.  All servers listed on the
homepage are down and it appears that the page has not been updated in
a long long time:

http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~brain/0verkill/

The debian package includes the server software but if there's no
centralized location to announce the availability of such a server it's
useless.  I suppose it could be played over a LAN but I don't see the
LAN party crowd installing this over the latest FPS titles.

I've noticed this same problem with a couple other games in the debian
repos though I can't remember which at the moment.  Should I file grave
bugs against them when I find them?