Re: Is this a bug?

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 05:20:17PM -0500, Joseph Neal wrote:
> I may be missing something here, but it looks like 0verkill can only be
> played online as a multiplayer game.
> I've noticed this same problem with a couple other games in the debian
> repos though I can't remember which at the moment.  Should I file grave
> bugs against them when I find them?

No, certainly not grave.  Wishlist may be appropriate in some cases.
However, if games can be played over the network when one person sets up
a server and some others join, then I don't see a problem (if both
server and client software are available).  Just because there's no
central location doesn't mean it's only playable over a LAN.

Thanks,
Bas

For more information, see http://pcbcn10.phys.rug.nl/e-mail.html