Re: Debian Games homepage - what do we want?

On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 10:42:16AM +0200, Evgeni Golov wrote:
> Hey my dear team members :)

Great we have a Debian Games Web Team now :)

Thank for taking care of that :).
> 1. games list, with screenshots and description (like wiki/Game/Foo)
> 2. developer list, to make it more personal and see who is responsible
> for what
> 3. how to help (maily linklist to wiki/Games/VCS, QA page, Bugs etc)
> 4. request "form" (new games, backports)
> 5. comments on games by the users, like comments on the games page or
> forums or something
If we want to keep things simple we can use the wiki for that and
generate a website through its SGML output. So we'll just have to
maintain a script instead of a DB and some formumars in a web language.
On other side, such trick may block us quickly if we want to have more
dynamic content in the futur.
E.g:
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/BZFlag?action=format&mimetype=xml/docbook

Cheers,