Re: Libraries only provides .a, no .so - Bullet physics engine

2008/5/22 Andres Mejia <mcitadel@gmail.com>:
> If you provide a shared library, be sure to use a release type soname scheme
> (libbullet-<version>.so). Look at ogre for an example.

I don't plan to do it before talking to arthur to see how D programs
will work with libbullet as a shared object. I don't feel is a
priority for me at the moment, but sometime in the future it should be
done. If someone wants to take care of that, please tell me before
doing anything so I can share my concerns.

Miry