Re: rott and grub-invaders packages under team maintainance

Hans de Goede schrieb:
I've left them out on purpose, the Fedora package has a launcher script which assumes the data files are in the cwd. And it handles the CFLAGS by using the already present EXTRACFLAGS Makefile parameter.

I've alsp left out the double res fullscreen hack on purpose as the Fedora package has real 640x480 rendering which is better then just doubling all the pixels.

Allright, is there anything else that I should know? ;)

--
Dipl.-Phys. Fabian Greffrath

Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Lehrstuhl für Energieanlagen und Energieprozesstechnik (LEAT)
Universitätsstr. 150, IB 3/134
D-44780 Bochum

Telefon: +49 (0)234 / 32-26334
Fax:     +49 (0)234 / 32-14227