Re: rott and grub-invaders packages under team maintainance

Fabian Greffrath wrote:
Hans de Goede schrieb:
So if you remove all your patches and replace them by the Fedora ones you get a "highres" renderer and quite a few additional bugfixes. I can understand if you will be reluctant todo this, but trust me I've gone to each and every Debian patch, and those not in the -debian.patch are all fixed (in 9/10 in the exact same way) in the Fedora patches.

Well, this seems to be not quite correct.

I have had a look at your patchset and I am at least missing overridable CFLAGS in Makefile and the custom datadir patch. Have you overlooked these or have you left them on purpose?

I've left them out on purpose, the Fedora package has a launcher script which assumes the data files are in the cwd. And it handles the CFLAGS by using the already present EXTRACFLAGS Makefile parameter.

I've alsp left out the double res fullscreen hack on purpose as the Fedora package has real 640x480 rendering which is better then just doubling all the pixels.

Regards,

Hans