Re: Newer vegastrike : can we package that big ?

Hi,

On 2008-04-14 11:13:42.00 Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> wrote:
[ ... data.debian.net or games.debian.net ... ]

That makes a lot of sense to me. If mirror administrators would want to have that, they still could. Debian does seem to have some experience with running additional archives by now.

I would even help in running that archive, but only
if others also join, don't want to do it alone.

If it helps integration with Debian and Joerg is on board, I'd by happy to help out as well.

Kind regards

T.