Re: RFA: plib -- Portability Libraries

Hi Gonéri

Am Donnerstag, den 10.04.2008, 22:01 +0200 schrieb Gonéri Le Bouder:
> On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 08:35:34PM +0200, Philipp Frauenfelder wrote:
> > Package: wnpp
> > Severity: normal
> >
> > Due to lack of time and interest I would like to offer plib for
> > adoption. There are a number of recent bugs due to the packaging of
> > shared libraries (upstream only offers static libraries):

> What do you think about joining the Debian Games Team and having
> comaintainer?

Hmmm. Being honest, most of the work would have to be done not by me but
by the co-maintainers. Therefore, I think it is better to have a clean
cut and a new maintainer (who has enough time) than having
co-maintainers and not doing any work. :-(

But having the Debian Games Team as the maintainer of the package would
make sense. And asking me questions is free(tm).

Regards
Philipp