Re: RFC: A truly cross-distro game packaging list (was: Re: Chromium BSU upstream developers needed!)

CC'ing toni@links2linux.de, partial self-quote for his benefit

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 10:33 AM, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@hhs.nl> wrote:
> Richard Hartmann wrote:

>  > I want to propose to create a cross-distro game mailing list. I know
>  > the idea has been floating around a few times, but nothing seems to be
>  > happening. What I have in mind is a place to share interesting patches,
>  > hot new games, critical holes, try and get ahold of elusive upstreams by
>  > help of people who already have a package & thus contact and whatnot.

>  I'm very much interested in joining such a list (and I must admit then
>  unsubscribe from debian-devel-games)

No problem. That is what the list is there for :)

>  > 1) Debian servers (will find out if that is OK)
>  > 2) Private Domain
>  > 3) berlios.de et al

>  1 and 3 are fine with me, 2 is a bit tricky as contributers tend to come and go
>  over time.

I tend to stick to stuff and a non-moderared member-only ML runs itself, but yah
that is the point.

>  You should really also invite Toni (oc2pus) from packman <toni@links2linux.de>
>  he does lots of suse game packages

Done.