Re: we are buggy - please help :)

Evgeni Golov wrote:
<snip>
#247067 mathwar: the text is messed up
this seems fixed as a side-effect of the gtk2 patch, close?

Closed.

#454532 dreamchess: freezes
unreproducible, already pinged the author, mail bounces :(

Wasn't this in an older version?

In the meantime: please have a look at your packages, do they have
bugs? If so, do the bugs still exist in the latest version? Or is is
just a missing upload.

Let's play some bug squashing ;)

Regards
Evgeni, who wants just to do something to help Debian :)
Evgeni,

Thanks. Just an FYI, I have an upload for airstrike ready to go that closes another one. If I drop clanbomber by the end of the week and upload clanlib 0.8, that will close several.

There are LOTS more. :) Let's close ones that actually mean something too! ;-)

Barry deFreese