Re: clanbomber and clanlib

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 4:10 AM, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@hhs.nl> wrote:

>  My 2 cents (as a Fedora guy lurking here) keep both ClanLib-0.8 and 0.6, thats
>  what we do (well actually I as I maintain both). We currently have 2 games
>  using it: clanbomber and auriferous. And I know of a few other clanlib-0.6
>  games which I'm consider packaging too.

auriferous looks cool. What are these other games?

>  Note auriferous is a nice loderunner like game, if you want to package it start
>  with the Fedora package, lots of patches needed to get the c++ code to work
>  properly with a modern gcc!

Upstream patch tracker seems to be missing your patches.

I'm leaning towards switching to clanlib 0.8 and clanbomber2. That
means work on clanbomber2 though and since upstream doesn't respond,
that falls to whoever wants to play/fix clanbomber.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise