RFS: glbsp ("new" upstream version)
glbsp (2.24-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Bumped the lib soname and the library package name due to one silly
little binary incompatibility caused by changes in an exported struct.
(Safe; nothing else currently in the archive has ever used libglbsp2.)
* Removed my patches since they're all applied upstream.
* Updated the list of documentation files.
* Build-time changes:
- Switched from dh_movefiles to dh_install.
- Updated my makefile to cope with upstream changes.
- Corrected for debian-rules-ignores-make-clean-error.
- Corrected for substvar-source-version-is-deprecated.
- Link libglbsp, rather than glbsp, with libm and libz.
* Fixed shlibdeps. (Closes: #460387)
* Bumped standards version to 3.7.3 (no other changes).
| Darren Salt | linux or ds at | nr. Ashington, | Toon
| RISC OS, Linux | youmustbejoking,demon,co,uk | Northumberland | Army
| + Use more efficient products. Use less. BE MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT.
The days of the digital watch are numbered.