Re: Fwd: Extremadura 2008 Debian Work Meetings

2008/2/14, Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com>:
> 2008/2/14, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:
>

>  > A more serious suggestion would be to have a debtagging party while
>  >  doing testing of all the games.
>  >
>  >  Doing stuff with OpenRating would be good too, but I'm not sure if it is ready.
>  >
>  >  http://wiki.debian.org/OpenRating
>

> It is almost ready. The missing parts are mainly documenting and
>  giving reference examples of the tags available, and more reviewing of
>  the tags, especially by teachers and so. The only missing subgroup of
>  tags I expect to add is the educational values of the games, and the
>  skill improvements they could provide.
>
>  Feedback is totally welcome, I have not been having much, to be honest.

BTW, even though it's in Spanish, this could be a good reference for a
starting point (as well as a possible source of missing thumbnails).

http://juegalinex.linex.org/juegawiki/index.php/Portada

I'm CC'ing José L. Redrejo Rodríguez and César Gómez Martín, does any
of you know under which license are those screenshots and contents
released? (the ones in juegalinex wiki, i mean)

Greetings,
Miry