Re: Fwd: Extremadura 2008 Debian Work Meetings

2008/2/14, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>:

> A more serious suggestion would be to have a debtagging party while
>  doing testing of all the games.
>
>  Doing stuff with OpenRating would be good too, but I'm not sure if it is ready.
>
>  http://wiki.debian.org/OpenRating

It is almost ready. The missing parts are mainly documenting and
giving reference examples of the tags available, and more reviewing of
the tags, especially by teachers and so. The only missing subgroup of
tags I expect to add is the educational values of the games, and the
skill improvements they could provide.

Feedback is totally welcome, I have not been having much, to be honest.

Miry