Re: libjsw: lost interest - does anybody want to take over maintenance?

Hi,

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Emmet Hikory wrote:
   libjsw uses the older style joystick interface, and should likely
be adjusted to use the new kernel interfaces before they move from
deprecated to obsolete.  oxine could likely benefit from migration to
the new interfaces directly rather than using this library, but
searchandrescue appears tightly linked.

How much work would be involved in updating libjsw? Or alternatively, replacing searchandrescue's interface to libjsw with the kernel interfaces?

(I can't remember when I last looked at joystick code, and I don't have time to commit to fixing it right now....)

Cheers,

Phil.

--
Phil Brooke                       PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/50973B91 2000-12-19