Re: list of orphaned / RFA games

Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
On 10/01/08 at 14:42 -0500, Barry deFreese wrote:
Hi folks,

Sorry for the long e-mail but I've done a little more digging.

I forgot to mention that I selected packages that matched "game" in
apt-cache show. Not necessarly packages with Section: games.

Ahh, explains some.. Thanks.

quake2-data -- Installer for Quake II data files
I'll see if Jon has an opinion on this one.

Erm, I understood that it installs the data file for Quake2, and is
useless if quake2 is not installed. But it doesn't depend on quake2. I
requested its removal with quake2, was I wrong?

Ah yes, please don't remove this one (At least not yet). We are looking at other quake2 engines. Sorry about that.

Thanks Lucas,

Barry deFreese