Re: stormbaancoureur license issues

Paul Wise wrote:
On Jan 9, 2008 12:04 PM, Simon Ruggier <simon80@gmail.com> wrote:

I think that if the DFSG was intended to apply to art, it wouldn't be
called the DFSG.

It all depends on your definitions of software and art and the
freedoms you want to apply to those. This isn't the time or place to
rehash years of debian-legal and debian-vote flamewars, so lets just
say I won't be uploading stormbaancoureur and move on to something
else.
This is all well and good but the existing package in the repo carries this file. Do we need to file an RC bug?

Is this something we need to ask debian-legal about? Can someone ask them? Can I?

How do I move this forward?

Thanks!

Barry deFreese