RFS: vegastrike and vegastrike-data (updated packages)

Hello,

I am looking for a sponsor for the packages "vegastrike" and "vegastrike-data".

This is an update to the vegastrike and vegastrike-data package that
is already in Debian.

The upload of vegastrike would fix these bugs: 281598, 297815, 362314,
374798, 377735, 394504, 418505, 426872

The upload of vegastrike-data would fix these bugs: 343411, 419146

vegastrike can be found on mentors.debian.net:
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/vegastrike/vegastrike_0.4.3-6.dsc

vegastrike-data can be found on mentors.debian.net as well:
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/vegastrike-data/vegastrike-data_0.4.3-4.dsc

Both of these packages require the orig tarball to be uploaded again
as there needed to be fixes in the source to address some lintian
warnings and errors.

Both packages appear to be lintian clean.

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

Andres Mejia